Vintage Thrillers and LOLs





Sure has been a while and will save you the long apologetic post on why I was distracted. Instead will get you started on the book I am reading.

The Larsson's series took me back in time to a period when I had all the time to read a gripping book cover to cover in one sitting accompanied by music and snacks. Thank goodness I found the book on our Spring Break trip and had the time to read it without distraction. I read book #2 first, #3 next and then book #1. I would highly suggest reading them in order, if you have not watched the movie yet.

Do not read Bossypants in public, unless you are really comfortable laughing out loud by yourself. I bought my copy of the Bossypants in the airport on my way back from Richmond. The book is drop dead hilarious (if I can coin a phrase like that). Numerous women stopped me and wanted to know how the book was. It's a must read.

Mindy's "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me" is more like having one of your chatty friend over for tea and she goes on and on ..in a fun hilarious way. As I read the book the voice in my head started sounding more like that of Kelly Kapor's (of Office fame).

 
Anyone who ever said women cannot be funny has to read Mindy Kaling's and Tina Fey's books.


Images Source : Google.com

4 comments:

Bikram March 20, 2012 at 3:46 AM  

I seen the movies , the Larsson's series ..

Dont know about the books though :)

Bikram's

Tanvi March 20, 2012 at 8:02 AM  

I have to read those two books NOW! Thanks for recommending.

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Priya Chilamkurthi March 20, 2012 at 7:32 PM  

I would go for bossypants soon!

Dimple March 20, 2012 at 10:03 PM  

nice review .. it becomes easy to pick a now .. I am going for bossypants.. I love books which makes me laugh :D

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital