Happy Thanksgiving


My latest obsession is Trader Joe. I'm there every week and have possibly tried all their products. This Thanksgiving, most of my menu is from there. Round 1 is melted brie, toasted sourdough bread, cheese with lavender and cranberry sauce.

As my finals are fast approaching, I took a few short cuts this time. Store bought cranberry sauce. Well, not any store, it's Trader Joe's Cranberry sauce. I got this recipe from a fellow shopper while I was trying chose the cheese for the Thanksgiving dinner.


Step 1. I prepped olive oil by mixing it with crushed garlic cloves and red chilies. Left it overnight for the favors to blend in.
Step 2. Melted the Brie in the oven for a few minutes
Step 3. Drizzled some flavored olive oil on top of the sourdough bread and toasted it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 7 - 8 minutes.
Step 4. Dip the bread in the melted cheese, or spread it with the cranberry sauce or orange marmalade. The choices are plenty.

You can always replace Sourdough with French. My family prefers sourdough over any other kind of bread. Stay tuned for the rest of the recipes.

A Very Happy Thanksgiving From My Family to Yours!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital