Colorful Bubbles


We worked on Ri's room this weekend and moved some of Ro's stuff into her room. She will be sharing the room with him for a while until he is ready to move to his own, which I don't think is too far from now.

I painted Ri's room purple a while ago and this weekend, we added a border of circles or colorful bubbles as the kids call it. I drew the circles with a pencil on the wall and Ri filled it with color. For Ro, I painted an outline as well, so he could paint the inside of the bubble.

We also removed Ri's head board and Ro's car bed frame so we could fit two beds in her small room.


Added a couple of sheer panels, a curtain rod with a red bulb to go with our painted colorful bubbles and a couple of photo frames to personalize the space.

The blank wall on the left is for a desk that we plan to shop around some time next week.

Meet some of their pals who also share the space with Ri and Ro. Left to right - Snowy, Goldie, Cookie. Behind - Moosey.

6 comments:

GB August 10, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

Such a sweet space. what did you do for your son's space? My boy was really into Lego star wars around six months back, so I went crazy trying to recreate a star wars look for his room. And he switched loyalties to pokemon!! So now everything (except his room- which I have no energy to redecorate) is pokemon!

Kids!! :)

Swati Aparaju August 10, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

Pretty cool. Its nice to see that they both helped.

Geeta,  August 10, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

Thank you ladies.

GB - For my son's space I moved his bean bag and a few books to read at night. Hoping he will be ready for his own room soon.

Patricia Torres August 10, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

Geeta... this is surely a job well done.. It looks awesome.. awesome.. I feel like doing bubbles on one wall as well...

Geeta,  August 11, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

Patty - You made my day and thank you for the wonderful words.

Sudha - Thanks for stopping by. Can't wait to visit your blogs.

Anu@My Dream Canvas August 11, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

Very cute room. Do drop by My Dream Canvas, I am hosting a givaeway.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital