The Asian Art Museum


A couple of weekends ago, we visited the Crow Collection of Asian Art. It’s a decent museum and is worth a visit if you are in the vicinity of Dallas downtown. There were a few ‘New World’ paintings that did not appeal to me. The craftsmanship of the Qing Dynasty Jade is impressive.

Ri likes art museums and can spend hours reading the notes on the artifacts and adsorbing historic facts. Ro on the other hand does not perfer certain places like fine dining restaurants, where the lights are dim or museums, where you see a lot of people but do not hear them. He was more intrigued by the farmer’s market around the corner, where he could be just himself.

We bought an origami kit and the kids enjoyed it.

1 comments:

Geeta,  February 13, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

I am flattered to have you in my club. I don't think I am doing a good job spreading the word around. Just haven't felt the need to, yet.

Snow in Dallas - makes me wonder, what next?

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital