First 90 Days

The book starts with the following line – ‘The president of United States gets 100 days and you get 90.’ I gave it a quick reading as most of the book is geared towards C-level officers. At 16,000 feet high, the book talks about the impact a person needs to make in the first 90 days when taking over a new role irrespective of whether it is in the same organization or outside.

It left me thinking about the changes I needed to make since the title change -
  • For starters, I stopped counting the number of battles I won and focused on building relationships.
  • I remind myself not focus on my “Likeability Quotient”.
  • Every once in a while I look for that unique opportunity to say ‘No’ in a fashion that is politically correct.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital