Living Room Makeover

I was a bit disappointed at Blogger for removing post and associated comments while fixing another issue @#*^&$%!!! ... is Google becoming just another IT company???? There isn't an ounce of me that's wanting to repost the deleted one. Well, the one line summary of the post is that I went to a Ranger's game and they lost it.
Living Room Makeover made possible by a new lamp, Ganesha idols, black and white photos of parents and last Spring pictures amidst Blue Bonnets and a bad hair cut week day.

6 comments:

Tanvi May 22, 2011 at 8:19 PM  

I know!!! I am still mad at Blogger!!!

Your home always looks wonderful. You are such a creative home maker! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

rama May 23, 2011 at 3:11 AM  

Lovely wall color and pretty art pieces, nicely placed.

Geeta,  May 23, 2011 at 6:51 AM  

@A - I kind of agree with Blogger's comments there, I hated it myself. In a way I was glad it was deleted.

Too bad, people had to read it. :-)

Kala May 23, 2011 at 11:33 AM  

Love that little collage - everything goes so well together. Love the different frames that add so much interest to the wall space:)

GB May 25, 2011 at 5:07 AM  

Geeta, it looks wonderful----love that lamp. I'm still having issues with blogger, for some reason, I can't sign in to my blogger account while using firefox.... :( I haven't changed anything in my computer, so it has to be the blogger mix-up that's causing this. oh well.

Agam May 25, 2011 at 11:52 AM  

Hello Geeta..yours in an amazing blog..there's so much to it :) pls do visit my blog and if you like pls follow :) I shall do the same :):)

http://trimmingsandlace.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital