Kid Country



Last week we celebrated Ro’s 5th birthday, again, with his sister and friends. We headed to Cici’s pizza and as the sun went down, drove to Kid Country Park in Coppell.

This is one of my favorite parks for younger kids. The wooden structure is spectacular, the older trees provide abundant shade and a short fence surrounds the entire park. The boys loved the sand box and before the end of the day there was sand all over them. Well, it was only a shower away and was all worth it.

My 9 year old darling girl was bored and made a deal with me to bring one of her friends along, for all future activities that relate to Ro and his buddies.

I heard a few “You are not my friend any more”. I didn’t care to get into the details as the following minute they were all playing together. One burst out into tears and did not want to go home until he saw the goody bag and realized what a wonderful decision it was to go home and play with it. Friendship at its best @ 5.

2 comments:

Swati Aparaju June 15, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

Let me guess, the one that burst into tears was mine :)

Geeta,  June 20, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

What can I say, mom knows her son the best.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital