Chocolate

As you walk down the streets of Montreal you are sure to find pastry shops offering good quality coffees, desserts and chocolates, making you wonder if you are in France, the original pastry capital of the world. Among the numerous pastry shops we visited, the Patisserie De Gascogne was my favorite. Its a local favorite and very very French. Too bad they have a policy against publishing pictures of their pasties on other websites.
I try to bring back a little something that reminds me of the vacation; this time around it was old fashioned hot chocolate powder. Well, its not time for anything hot in Dallas so I made cold chocolate-banana yogurt smoothie. What better way to start a lazy Sunday morning.

4 comments:

rama August 8, 2011 at 1:59 AM  

Is it so hot now there?
I love anything that has chocolate, especially homemade chocolate fudge.

mannbikram August 8, 2011 at 2:51 AM  

I love that Choco shake yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Bikram's

A August 8, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

I drank (yes drank) a glass of chocolate yesterday...may be 5000 Calories. I love chocolates.

Bhargavi August 8, 2011 at 7:59 PM  

yummmyy.. why is everyone tempting me with chocolat-ey goodness today ??

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital