Meet Ms Bagwati

If you do not understand the context of "Bag-wati", you should see the movie "zindagi na milegi dobara", a delightfully entertaining movie. My husband has been calling my Burberry as "bagwati" ever since. The best part however is the bag has been getting a little more respect from the kids - like not rubbing off food stains or other sticky stuff from their fingers on to my bag.

I started my new job this week and loving it so far. Its a bit of a drive but the good part is that its all against the traffic.

3 comments:

shuchita August 5, 2011 at 12:08 AM  

ha ha my husband has started doing that too,glad to hear you like your new job

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue August 5, 2011 at 2:01 AM  

Every time i hear someone say 'bagwati' i smile.. it was one awesome movie! Looking chic!

rama August 5, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

Good to know you are liking the new job, all the best to you. The dress looks very nice and the bag too.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital