Movies Overload

For the record, I saw the most number of movies this Summer. You can blame it on the scorching sun coupled by a week break from work (in-between jobs) and bored kids at home.

Bridesmaid - I saw this movie on a girls night out. We were trying to pick one between "Horrible Bosses' and 'Bridesmaid'. My friends chose Bridesmaid and I was pleasantly surprised to see how humorous the movie was.

Harry Potter - Part 2 of the last part - I bought tickets for this movie. My son was not ready for it and I had to exchange the tickets at the last minute. Team mommy and son watched Cars 2 instead.  Team Daddy, daughter and grandma watched Harry Potter. Heard from an ardent Harry Potter fan aka my daughter how great the movie was.

Cars 2 - I could have very well slept through through the entire movie or gone home mid way, except for the fact that we had all come in one car and I had to wait for team daddy-daughter-grandma to finish off with Harry Potter. My son is not a big movie fan, we could have well spent that time at a book store or even better bowling.

Delhi Belly - The best part of the movie is that it ended in 1.5 hours and did not drag for 3 like the rest of the Hindi movies. I liked the movie, but will issue a word of caution for those who find bathroom humor gross.

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobarah - My favorite one this season. At the end of the movie, I was a much bigger fan of Farhan Aktar. He was simply superb!!!

Smurfs - If there is one movie you plan to take your kids, do take them to Smurfs. I am sure they will enjoy it.

Monte Carlo - This Summer's teen or pre-teen-flick. My son and I could not wait for the movie to end, while my daughter enjoyed it. I emphasized to my son the value of doing things for others ... :-). His future girlfriend can thank me later for this training.

5 comments:

Kala August 14, 2011 at 2:07 PM  

Wow, that is a lot of movies Geetha. Thanks for the quick writeup, this way I know which ones I don't need to see:):) Also, you look gorgeous in that outfit, love everything about it. And your hair....beautiful:):)

rama August 14, 2011 at 7:25 PM  

You really look very happy and contended, I suppose somehow the movies did that to you. The dress is very good.Your reviews sweet and short, I definitely check out some of them.

dialoguewithyou August 15, 2011 at 3:08 AM  

Cool shot and awesome choice of dress and accessories :)
You sure did have an overdose of movies this summer...but till you had fun that is what counts :)

Tanvi August 15, 2011 at 5:30 AM  

Wow!!! SO many movies ... just like how I like it! :) ZNMD was my fav. this season too!

♡ from © tanvii.com

A August 15, 2011 at 7:41 AM  

Geeta,

I only saw ZMD. It is an awesome awesome movie. :))) Everyone acted so well and script was superb. How did you manage to see so many movies? I know you have been traveling a lot too....vacationing 24 hours a day......

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital