Europa Cafe, New York City

Right in the epicenter of Times Square, there is never a dull moment in this pastry shop/cafe. You can watch the  hustling and bustling Times Square, a place that lives up to the reputation of  a city that never sleeps. We stopped by here for a dessert and shared a tiramisu.

This is more like a grab and go place. You are lucky if you find a table to sit. Again, a crowded place is a good sign.

This post is dedicated to my friend who was a single girl in the city until a month ago. Now she is neither single nor in NY.

6 comments:

Neha@ All things beautiful January 3, 2012 at 9:28 AM  

I have been here when I was in NY...lovely place and I love the Tiramisu there:)

Happy-go-lucky January 5, 2012 at 10:14 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy-go-lucky January 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM  

Thank you for a "Sweet" line !! your blogs posts are making me miss NY all the more - I am NY sick :)

Megha Sarin January 17, 2012 at 10:49 AM  

WOW! Love it!

Love
http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

Lakshmi January 22, 2012 at 2:25 PM  

will have to try this place when me and my hubby are in NYC next time. TSQ is our favorite spot...
http://ourlens360degrees.wordpress.com/our-lens/

Tanvi February 15, 2012 at 6:40 AM  

I need to go to NYC now ... It has been sometime and your post makes me miss it

♡ from © tanvii.com

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital