Mudge and Dinosaurs


After years of doing girl's room, it was time to pep up my little boy's room. We started off with a Snow White room for my daughter, which was pretty much easy-peel-off-stickers on our apartment, then an yellow Winnie The Pooh room, then came along the pink room and now a purple room. I find it easier to do the girl's room; almost like living-my-dreams-through-her-room kind of a situation. I can only put off a my son's room for so long and we started working towards it during the holidays.

Henry and Mudge is a captivating series about a little boy and his pet dog Mudge. That big pillow-pet on his bed is Mudge. Well, that's also my answer to his request for a dog. Shame on me. However, keep in mind, everything is fair in parenting.


We pulled in things he likes as a 6 year old. Lots of animals and a few posters of the games he's been to. Above is a rug art of one of the characters in Rugrats. Didn't really mean to add it for the rhyming effect.


We painted the letters of his name in different colors. Added custom knobs in the shape of a football to his closet/sink area. The valance came with his dinosaur bedding set. The rest of the wall is empty for him to fill it up with things he likes. Yes, I am open to the idea of posters on the wall.



6 comments:

My era January 18, 2012 at 7:34 AM  

Awesome..loved the idea of leaving the walls empty for the kid to fill according to his liking :D
Liked that football door knobs too :D

Dimple January 18, 2012 at 8:21 AM  

beautifully done.. Loved Mudge and the foot ball knob...

GB January 18, 2012 at 1:30 PM  

Love the colors--and mudge is adorable.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital