Lauren Myracle

Source : Amazon.com
How exiting it is for a eleven year old to meet one of her favorite authors? An author who has a way into a girl's head that Riya is certain the author can almost read her mind. May be a book I should read soon.

Lauren Myracle is visiting my daughter's school. Riya got to be one of the lucky people to go.

In my daughter's favorite, well known series, the Winnie years, Winnie shares her adventures about growing up from starting as a spazzy (that's my daughter's favorite word, so had it fit in somewhere) idea generator to being a role model for her little brother. I think she likes the series as she can relate to the relationship between the brother and sister.

My daughter hopes to get an autographed copy of one of the books from the Winnie Series and eat cake with her. Amazing, how important cake can be for a 11 year old. Riya also has an idea that she wants to share with the author for her next series. Lets see how that goes.

3 comments:

Dimple January 19, 2012 at 7:10 PM  

Hope Riya meets Lauren Myracle :) All the best to the little one :D

Bikram February 7, 2012 at 4:18 AM  

I hope she get an autograph tooo.. Oooh the excitement of meeting a celebrity at that tender age .. :)

Bikram's

SuburbanMumma February 7, 2012 at 5:28 PM  

Wow!!so did she get the autograph and the cake?? I would be excited too..if I were her!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital