Easy To Read, Hard To Do


Saturdays are library days. On some Saturdays, it's a family affair when all of us head to the library and on some, I pick books for the kids and myself. Of late I have been picking "The Biggest Loser (TV show)", "How To Think Like A Naturally Skinny Person " type of books on top of those on home improvements. It's high time I realize no dosages of these tips can help until I stop my frequent visits to "The Cheesecake Factory" and the likes.

The irony is that I do not even like cheesecakes.

This weekend is the Dragon Boat Festival and the Addison Food Festival. I am hoping to get to both. The latter a girls night out and the former a family trip. A darned good opportunity to see how much of what I read, I really put to use.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital