Mother's Day


The entire Sunday was spent going over Knowsys words with my daughter, close to 250 words. She has a test this Tuesday. It's one of those where a last minute effort has a short term effect. The review session we had was more to convince myself that she is ready than prepping her up.

Least of all, she kept it entertaining with her creative sentences. Recant, was one of the words and her sentence was - "Joe wished he could recant the moment when he said 'I do', to his wife.".

While we were busy reviewing words, the boys took over the kitchen. Breakfast was burritos. The cilantro - jalapeno tortilla from Sprouts was worth the try. If you have a Sprouts near by, do give it a shot, I highly recommend it.

The whole day went without me talking to my mom. Will catch up with our mother-daughter gossip when she returns from her trip.

I guess it's never too late to wish all the moms a 

Happy Mother's Day

1 comments:

Amrit May 15, 2012 at 3:46 PM  

Belated Happy Mother's Day. Spending time with your daughter is not bad......

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital