Carols and More


Its on the radio; you hear it in the grocers, its just about everywhere. But how some carols the old fashioned way? Not exactly though. We went to Riya's school to hear the kids sing Carols and this is what I wore. Her group will be performing for a local television to be aired 5AM on Christmas day. I have been sending myself reminders to record the show.

Riya and I went to the Nutcracker last weekend. Rohan made it clear, there was no way he was going to sit in one spot for a couple of hours. Dad and son happily stayed home assembling supposedly hidden toys meant to be opened Christmas day. 

12 comments:

A December 13, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

Good mother - daughter bonding. I would not go to Nutcrackers either.

Jahn 'n Style December 13, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

u look refreshing!! :):) hope you had fun with ur little one :)

Bhargavi December 13, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

I love your top!! ...Gladto hear you are having fun with your daughter. I love nutcracker !!

Indie.Tea December 14, 2010 at 1:14 AM  

Great outfit. Sounds like you had a lovely time with your little girl :)

shuchita December 14, 2010 at 3:27 AM  

great that you had a good time with your daughter nice coat :)

Natasha December 14, 2010 at 5:47 AM  

you look great!Love the clutch..I know it is so hard to keep gifts a secret..Me and my hubby are trying to outdo each other in hiding our gifts! What a fun bonding time with your daughter..Nice :)

Bikramjit December 15, 2010 at 5:13 AM  

he he he , He is like me then I hate sitting for a movie especially if its hindi , waste of three hours , but glad you had fun he hehe he

Bikram's

Haddock December 15, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

....reminds me, I have to start the gift wrapping the Xmas presents.

Geeta,  December 15, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

A - I can imagine why.

Bikramjit - Ha ... No way I can make my son watch a 3 hours Indian movie.

Haddock , Tamanna - Thank you for stopping by.

Girls - Ty so much.

Bryfling December 17, 2010 at 6:05 AM  

Your blog is so structured and easy-to-read AND pretty! Love it!

Geeta,  December 20, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Thank you Oona. Your feedback means a lot to me. I appreciate it.

GB December 21, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

Love your Jacket---I've been meaning to get one like it for a while now.

the toys?-Men are all like that. *shakes her head*

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital