Art In The Square, SouthLake Texas

Three words to describe my weekend - 'Art, Music and Outdoors'. Actually that is four but I am sure you get the point. "Art in the Square" is an annual 'Juried' event that takes place in South Lake Texas. Inspiring work of local artists and kids on various mediums like oil, watercolors, wood, jewelery, ceramics and 2d were on display.
These are the work of Trish Biddle. I find her work romantic, fun and feminine; aspects I can well associate with. I went there close to closing time and could not strike a conversation with the talented artist. There were many more featured artists but these are the only ones I clicked, of course with the artist's permission to click.
Band and live music was entertaining and Sunday afternoon was tribute to the Eagles and Sinatra. Need I say anymore?

4 comments:

GB April 18, 2011 at 5:38 PM  

We still have few weeks to go before the festivals start, and I can't wait. I live for the mela!

Love your outfit!

rama April 18, 2011 at 9:17 PM  

The paintings look amazing. It must have been fun getting a chance to be with artists and clicking their paintings. You dress is very nice too.

Bhargavi April 19, 2011 at 2:47 AM  

love the paintings! sounds like you had a blast !

Natasha April 19, 2011 at 6:36 AM  

I love, love the paintings..Wish I could own those :) You look so elegant :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital