Leg Press

Leg Press
The first thing hubby asked me after his week long trip was - "Have you been working out?". I can't tell you how delightful those words sound when used in a sentence like that.

Yes, I have been working out (almost every single day, even if it was just for 20-30 minutes. Its ironical that the most I worked out are on days I had the least help. I have not lost a pound but feel skinny and on top of the world.

Abs Press
These two machines at my local gym are my current favorites. Another workout I hear a lot these days is 'Rebound', one that uses a trampoline. Have you heard or tried it?

Here is a gist of my workout this week. I have all my fingers crossed when I say this - I hope I keep up my working out schedule next week too. Sometimes don't you wish all months were January? There is no lack of motivation to exercise the first month of the year.


Monday
Walk (warm up) - 5 minutes
Run @ 4miles/hr - 20 minutes
Abs press, Leg press & other Weights


Tuesday
Stepper - 20 minutes
Abs press, Leg press & other Weights


Wednesday
Rowing Machine - 15 minutes
Abs press, Leg press & other Weights

Thursday - Skipped workout to attend son's performance at school.


Friday 

Elliptical - 30 minutes with max resistance
Abs press, Leg press & other Weights

Saturday
Walking - 5 minutes (warm up)
Running - 15 minutes
Abs press, Leg press & other Weights

3 comments:

rama April 17, 2011 at 6:26 AM  

Hi,
Been quite busy lately, lots of guests.
I understand you also work your upper body like your chest, shoulders, arms and back on alternate day.
Your workout seems fine to me if you are covering all the body parts in a week.
I am sure you are feeling great after being complimented by your husband, and as far as weight loss is concerned you might have lost in inches, and that is great too.

Bhargavi April 17, 2011 at 1:19 PM  

You make me want to throw up my hands in misery and go on a guilt trip :-(.. It's been several centuries since i saw the insides of anything vaguely resembling a gym.. Way to go !!

Natasha April 18, 2011 at 6:23 AM  

wow! Sure, those words work like magic on any woman :) Glad you are feeling great!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital