Lets Go Fly A Kite ...

The local kite festival was this weekend. The weather breezy windy; perfect for flying a kite. We had friends over for a BBQ this Saturday and missed the festival. Instead went to a local park to fly our last year's 'Made in China' dragon kite that flies like magic every time.
Last week was good ...so good I have to use bullet points.
  • RN, who works for me had a baby girl
  • A good friend of mine is back to workforce after a long break
  • I managed to work out four times last week.
  • A nice BBQ in our backyard with friends and we stayed outdoors all night long.
Monday
Run - 20  minutes
Weights

Tuesday
Stepper - 20 minutes(climbed almost 35 floors)
Weights

Wednesday
Rowing - 20 minutes
Weights

Thursday
Oops, I don't know the name of the machine and can't really tell what sport it simulates, may be skiing but I could be wrong. Whatever it was, I worked on it for 20 minutes.

Friday - Voluntarily took a break.

Saturday and Sunday - Procrastinated working out the entire weekend but hope to hit the gym first thing Monday morning.

7 comments:

rama April 24, 2011 at 7:25 PM  

Hi, that kite looks really good,is it a grass- hopper?
Wow good work out too!

GB April 24, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

That's a gorgeous kite! Barbecuing and flying kites! We're still battling the deluge out here! :D

Have a great week ahead!

shuchita April 25, 2011 at 2:54 AM  

all these workout updates motivate me so much will def do for that run today and your week sounds great

Jahn 'n Style April 25, 2011 at 4:56 AM  

you are on a roll with the workout!! loving the energy! have a great week ahead

A April 25, 2011 at 7:07 AM  

Oh My God. Kite looks so cool. Made in China...haha:)

I will hit the gym today...thanks..really I mean it.

(Can you remove word verification - Google detects spam automatically....)

Geeta,  April 25, 2011 at 3:35 PM  

@A - Removed word verification ... never paid attention to it on my setting.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital