Dallas Auto Show

This was one of those 60-hour work week. Most days I ate cereal for lunch and the kids ate at their school cafeteria. When I work hard during the week, I tend to party harder during the weekend. One of our good friends stopped by for a BBQ Friday. They are one of those couple who remind you, age is just a number.
We went to the Auto Show this weekend. While the kids had a good time getting in and out of all the cars, I was busy clicking pictures most of the time. I don't have to tell you how much the hubby loved it, do I? 
My husband like the black Bugatti and mine was the relatively affordable Z4. I also liked the Corvette Legends. However I was hoping to see more concept cars but the event turned out to be one huge dealership without the hassle of car dealers.

7 comments:

GB April 10, 2011 at 7:08 PM  

Nice! I like smaller, nifty cars myself--the mini over an SUV any day! :)

dialoguewithyou April 10, 2011 at 10:00 PM  

Wow! those are shiny,tempting and very gorgeous :D

Bikramjit April 11, 2011 at 3:11 AM  

I need that BLACK one WOWOWWOWO :) will need to rob a bank i guess to afford one


Bikram's

Bhargavi April 13, 2011 at 1:43 AM  

drool at the cars ! The mini cooper looks so cool and the black one so "Bond-ish!"

Jahn 'n Style April 13, 2011 at 4:06 AM  

wow!! love the shinny cars!! hope you had a great weekend!!

Natasha April 13, 2011 at 8:27 AM  

wow! drooling over the mini cooper :)

the nyanzi report April 15, 2011 at 10:06 AM  

Oooh that Bugatti, don't get me started...

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital