Paris, Paris

Source
I just finished reading Paris in Love. A beautifully written journal of a women who packed all her possession, including a young family and relocated to Paris for a year. I have a love hate relationship with my job. There are moments I dream of a perfect sabbatical and yet at other times, love it dearly and look forward to it. A good book for those hate moments when you simply want to run away from everything with a huge overdose of Paris.

Source
Well, the first book left me yearning for more of Paris. There's always Samantha Brown's Passport to Europe on Travel Chanel but you can't beat a good book like "The Sweet Life In Paris" written with a sense of humor. I hate to finish a good book. I am savoring every bit of it to last me a while.



2 comments:

happy-go-lucky July 23, 2012 at 1:46 AM  

Its not yet public on Facebook - I booked my tickets to Paris just yesterday and saw this today morning ! I remember Carrie Bradshaw reluctant to relocate to Paris being obsessed with NY :):)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital