Serenity


Not a great day at work. Actually it was pretty bad. I know ...this too shall pass. The best part, it did not bother me much. I guess there's only so much corporate BS you can ingest in a way it affects you badly. On my drive back, I mentally came up with a list of business ideas I could potentially not be working on. 

Like I cannot open up cup cake shop as I cannot ice a cake
Too many yogurt shops; Saturated market, blah blah
One too many blogs turned into books. You also need readers for the blog first.
I was deeply disappointed to find that there is already an apple app that can generate junk messages to post on your facebook or blog. I was totally banking on it. I even had a name for it. BS Gen.

Came back home to my lovely serene Buddha statue and flowers. Nah just kidding. I took this picture a while ago and thought I should share it with you. I came home and talked to my mom. Nothing beats talking to my mom who can go non-stop chitter-chatter. You are bound to forget why you called her in the first place.

Oops did I not tell you, she is here in the country, in California.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  July 19, 2012 at 8:40 PM  

Hello! From one craft-unfriendly to another :)

Tanvi July 22, 2012 at 2:33 PM  

I too, often think that all the ideas have already been put to use. What am I supposed to do ? :P

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

GB July 28, 2012 at 10:46 AM  

I do hope that the clouds overhead have cleared up for you by now and you're enjoying time with your mom.

The cupcake bit made me laugh out loud because not only can I not frost cupcakes, I usually remove the frosting if I want to eat it---I find it too sweet.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital