All Things Public

When Google went public a few years ago, they made it clear to their investors that they will be spending a lot of their money on high risk/low return projects like 'Offshore Wind Farms in the Atlantic'. No matter what/where, setting expectations is always a good thing.

On similar terms, I am trying to wrap up some things at work prior to the year end and not sure how active I will be on the blogosphere. Until I come back, enjoy these beautiful flowers.

Will Be Back Shortly !!!


4 comments:

Tanvi October 21, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

Oh! One blogger comes back and another decides to take a break? :) Hope yours is not too long!

SG October 21, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

Thanks for the nice post. We will miss you. Don't work too hard.

Ahhhh Google. I love their cafeteria. You got to visit to believe.

Geeta,  October 22, 2010 at 6:14 AM  

SG - Not just their cafeteria, their meeting rooms are fun. I interviewed many moons ago in their NY location, when they opened it.

Tanvi - I think its just that time of the year.

shuchita October 28, 2010 at 5:50 AM  

will miss you :)
hows the yoga going???

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital