Notch Up


Being in one's skin and appreciating it, is easier said than done. One of my biggest pet peeve is when women (I mean gorgeous looking women) focus on a teeny-tiny bit of imperfection in themselves and completely forget all the other aspects they are either blessed with or work for.

This is the first of the outfits, I put together for this blog. I took a bunch of 10 year old girls and my son for trick or treat in this outfit. One of the girls said I was dressed up as super model. She made my day, what else can I say.

3 comments:

Geeta,  November 1, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

I totally agree with what you say. I think I found already pretty from your blog roll.

Tanvi November 2, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

I think Shuchita and Gagan have said it all ... May I just say you look FAB!!! I would totally steal that jacket and those boots! :)

P.S. If we are ever in Dallas area, I will definitely give you a heads and up and meet you! Anyways I have no friends here ... so you just might be asking for trouble inviting me ;)

STYLE'N November 4, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

love the neutral color combinations you put together here

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital