Lego Dragons

More often than not, toys for kids are highly over-rated. This post is not about whether kids need toys or not but about one kind, I have no problem buying for my kids - Legos. It's raining Legos in our household. My six year old has been churning pieces into Ninjago Dragons and the one above is supposedly the Jade Castle. At times with his dad and at times with his grandma. The one above - all by himself. 
Lightning dragon

We got him a few for Christmas. I promised him I will get him the Fire Dragon with the Castle if he finishes all the other dragons. The fire dragon/castle has a whooping 1174 pieces. Now that he kept his word, I am off to get him his Ninjago - Fire Dragon. I only wish these were not expensive.
Ice Dragon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital