Lexington Brass, New York City

I am not too picky about restaurants or complain about bad service. I was not made like that, you can call it acquired wisdom from a decade of cooking and realizing the effort that goes behind each plate. A crowded restaurant is a sign of a good one. The only exceptions to that rule is when I have hungry (a.k.a cranky) kids around.

The place is packed most of the time and loud. I mean really loud. I was looking to eat some no-meat food and the only thing on their menu was a cheese plate. In the years I have learned to custom order vegetarian food when I travel and most restaurants happily oblige. I ordered fig jam, candied pecans and three types of cheeses that came with honey and raisin bread. Actually blue cheese taste good with honey, something I learned.

3 comments:

GB December 16, 2011 at 5:45 AM  

Good to see you posting up here again, Geeta!

I can't stand blue cheese. :( If I'm forced to, next time I'll try it with honey!

Geeta December 16, 2011 at 6:46 AM  

@GB - This is my journal and I missed it. It's nice to be able to go to a place and look back to see what I did.

Dimple December 18, 2011 at 11:20 PM  

hey good to see you again... long time .... welcome back... :D

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital