Rockerfeller, NYC and Other TV Shows

The first time I went to NYC, I could'nt wait to take my daughter to NYC during Christmas. Presenting to you the Queen of Trees, the one in Rockerfeller. I am sure you can google up facts on the tree and the traditions around it.
This time around, the 30 Rockerfeller center also reminded me of 30 Rock. If you do not watch that show, I highly recommend it. Especially with all the travel for business, I have added a couple of TV shows during the weeknight. As I am not busy making dinner or watching the kids do home work.

Two Broke Girls is hilarious, the girl's got a mouth and you cannot watch with kids. Other new shows on my DVR are Suborgatory, Two and a 1/2 Men And More 'How I Met Your Mother'.

2 comments:

Natasha December 20, 2011 at 1:51 PM  

Lovely pics! I somehow couldn't get into Two Broke Girls but I love New Girl :)

Geeta December 21, 2011 at 1:33 PM  

I like 'new girl'. she's so cute.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital