Eden Fine Art, NY


One thing I do in NY after work to spend the rest of the evening is to people watch and go on long walks. Rain did come in the way on a couple of days but the poncho from the my Nashville trip did come in handy. This is one of those colorful, creative and different form of art exhibition I stumbled upon.


I did not go inside the gallery, more like window watching the gallery from outside. On another note, not a great week work wise or otherwise. I heard of two couples getting separated. One a cousin of my cousin's husband whom we have met/socialized plenty of times and another a friend with whom I had one too many girls night out. We can only hope we find what we are looking for in our lives.
 
Watched Burfi with a friend on Thursday evening and chatted all night into the wee hours of the morning. The movie was ok with several familiar scenes from Jackie Chan and Charlie Chaplin's movie. Loved the scene where Ranbir catches fireflies with bubbles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital