Cooking Party



Indeed, it is a thin line that separates my social and work life and with yesterday's get-together it got even thinner. Fridays before a long weekend are usually early release and last evening a bunch of co-workers and I headed straight to my house.

A 'Cooking Party' is what I had planned for as I printed out a slightly different recipe for a few classic dishes. I moved the bar stools around the kitchen island and we hung out there most of the time. A couple of drinks and never ending conversations turned mundane activities like chopping and cooking so much fun.

However the cherry on top was that I finally got to meet and spend some time with this lovely person for the first time, with whom I have been interacting for the past six months.

1 comments:

Geeta,  August 6, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Same here. I am glad you had a good time in Dallas.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital