Corners Galore

The breakfast area is our home's head quarters and our table is as old as my daughter. It has seen all their home work, play dough, art work, tantrums and what not; while I cook in the kitchen.


The walls sport a Spanish styled, two-toned textured finish and the rack showcases plates, M and I painted many moons ago. I can't believe we are still trying to find the time to paint a third one for the rack. A couple of Kenyan masks and Rajasthani puppets almost complete the corner. Its been the same table, just different cozy corners as we moved from one house to another.


With the little one not so little any more the table is returning to its original usage (just eating) and it is time time to replace the table.


This post is for Pat's virtual party. Its so much fun, check it out for yourself.

12 comments:

Sharon September 1, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

Hey Geetha! Such a lovely trio of corners! Do join our September say it with flowers party too :) over at TheKeybunch.com!

Patricia Torres September 1, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

Oh my gosh... thats so so lovely... I like the mix of masks and puppets... Lovely!! I think you should send me some pictures for a home tour now... :-)

Bhargavi September 2, 2010 at 4:25 AM  

love the puppets .. and the wall texture !!! lovely !!1

PreeOccupied September 2, 2010 at 5:00 AM  

Beautiful corner. Love the wall and the texture.

Anu September 2, 2010 at 5:37 AM  

Love the table. Different pieces, but blend so well together.

Anu

SG September 2, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Very cozy breakfast area. Love the Kenyan masks.

Geeta,  September 2, 2010 at 4:49 PM  

Thank you Ladies for your kind words.

Sharon - My pleasure. I have a crystal ball that tells me I will get some flowers next week. So be on the look out.

Pat - Thank you!!! That is so encouraging.

Bedazzled and Pree - Thank you for stopping by and I appreciate your comments.

Anu, SG - Glad you like it.

Sudha September 4, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Hey Geeta
Loved the place..and that textured wall is super cool..I love (& have) those rajasthali puppets too.. :)

Geeta,  September 4, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

Sudha - Thank you.

Sruthi September 6, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

hi geetha, very nice, like the puppets :)

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) September 7, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

Loved your cozy corners...very colourful and bold!!..loved the masks and 'am fond of those puppets :)

Deepa Raman September 8, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

geetha..iam just seeing this..too nice geetha...its truly lovely...

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital