Sharon Superville

Most mornings, when I get into work and see a red light on my answering machine, more often than not, the message would say, “I am feeling worse after therapy and would like to work from home or will be late to work”.

That's a voice message from a lady who worked for me in New York, trying to manage her work life and cancer. On Saturday, August 28th, the world lost yet another beautiful soul to cancer.

Take heed, stay healthy, re-evaluate your priorities and don't forget to count your blessings.

3 comments:

GB August 30, 2010 at 6:47 PM  

Geeta, i'm sorry to hear of your friend's death. I hope she is in a happier place.

Your words are so true. We need to be grateful for what we have and each day we get, in its entirety.

SG August 30, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

I am sorry to read this sad news. My heartfelt condolences to you and Sharon's family. May her soul rest in peace.

sulagna ™ August 30, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

ohhh m so sorry Geeta, i know these losses have a deep impact in our memory..just be strong and count your blessings

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital