Yoga Poses - 1

I enjoy practicing Yoga as it is my own mind and body that drives the entire session and not by what other yoginis in the group can or cannot do. At times, my body starts off rigid at the beginning of the pose. A few moments and breaths later, I find myself deeper into the pose.
The Bridge pose or Setu Bandha Sarvangasana,is not new to me but for some reason, the pose had a profound effect on my neck and back. I guess it helped ease the ill-effects of all those long hours of looking into the monitor and talking on head sets.
My instructor, Christine, ends her class with the relaxation pose. For a deeper relaxation, in yesterday's session she sprayed aromatherapy spray on a hand towel and placed it on my closed eyes. Need I say I almost dozed off?

Yoga Journal is the source for the icons used on this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital