Organizing and Re-Organizing



Not sure how productive I was at work this week, but was definitely at the home front. I re-organized my entire closet, trashing the old ones and setting aside some for charity. The blouses are grouped by color and the winter clothes tucked away in a storage box.


I bought a jewelery storage rack (the thing in black right) at Stein Mart to store earrings, simple chains, my watch and any accessory I need to get ready in the morning. Stuffed my bags with old dupattas (or scarves) to maintain their structure and stored in an upright position in the pink bag.

One of my biggest indulgence is moisturizer or smelly lotion like my kids call it. I absolutely love the ones from Victoria Secrets. These are pretty pricey, especially if you intend to use it after every shower. I stock it up, when its on sale @75% or above.



Polished my boots

 ...and my Indian outfits pressed and folded in the pull out drawers.

1 comments:

Geeta,  August 6, 2010 at 5:30 AM  

Thank you and keep me posted on how yours go.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital