Champion Trails


Now that summer break is over for the kids, we are down to biking once a week. The biking path in Champion Trails in Las Colinas is 12 foot wide enabling Ri and myself to ride side by side, which  means tons of mom-daughter talk time. Ro is still on the tandem bike with M.


We biked for an hour and its still not much of a workout as the bikes move with very little effort. How ever finding an activity that the whole family likes to do and just being outdoors more than makes up for the lack of calories spent.

4 comments:

Tanvi August 28, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

I love biking. Unfortunately the Texas heat is unbearable right now but I would love to go to the mountains and try it :)

GB August 28, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

We have to get a tandem bike attachment for my son, then we can go out as a family....up until two years back I had the trailer for him, then he learnt to ride his bike and I used to run alongside...now he's at that age where I can't kee[p up (running) alongside his bike, and he can't keep up with my bike....I think we must get that attachment for next year!

Geeta,  August 28, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Tanvi - Texas heat, tell me about it. I am in Dallas. We just head out late in the evenings.

GB - Absolutely love the tandem. We did the running/walking/biking combo last year ...that just takes the fun out of a family evening.

Patricia Torres August 28, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

Oh gosh.. this is so so lovely... I'm no biker.. but I'd love to walk along here..

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital