Florals

The weather in Dallas is gorgeous and the temperatures are in mid to high 70s. It almost like we are in the Southern hemisphere instead. Last night one of our friends turned 40. What's a big number birthday without a humor card that can't give the birthday boy a hard time, even if it lasted only a few seconds. Seriously guys, now those big 30s hardly seem big anymore. We went to Samui Thai in Legacy Village for dinner.

I like to think of fashion rules as recommendations than hard and fast rules. To wear an outfit right and to accessorize is only part of the act. The key is how well you carry yourself with poise.

If there is a huge voice inside your head telling you not to wear florals in Fall, just listen to it than to be uncomfortable all night. If not, have fun exploring and breaking the so-called-fashion-rules.

10 comments:

Natasha November 24, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

so true..The entire outfit may be perfect but if you don't carry it off with confidence, then it is as good as being clothed in sack!

I love how you have combined florals with solid coat ! :)

Jahn 'n Style November 24, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

love the print of the dress :):)

Patricia Torres November 24, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

oh I so agree.. Im no good with this fashion stuff.. But that floral dress is gorgeous!!

Tanvi November 24, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

I think you carry with panache. Love the floral print ... !

Also, about the scarf you asked, it is a tie attached to my shirt, which I tied as a bow. I had worn that shirt last week and tied it like a tie! :)

shruti November 25, 2010 at 12:20 AM  

you luk stunning.. The floral dress is gorgeous and I also like the beaded neclace you wearing. Its complimenting your outfit.

Dimple November 25, 2010 at 2:14 AM  

Floral dress looks beautiful and I like the Coat too... Looking great :)

Bhargavi November 25, 2010 at 5:13 AM  

I love anything that has bold prints on it.. Your floral dress is adorable !

GB November 25, 2010 at 6:23 AM  

I love how you've paired the dress with the jacket---something I would totally do myself LOL! Yes, confidence is key to pulling off anything!

70s huh? Florals can't be inappropriate for that kind of weather! :)You look(ed) great!

Geeta,  November 26, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Not anymore, temperatures are back to 40s. Glad we enjoyed the good weather while it lasted.

Trishna March 7, 2011 at 11:21 PM  

Woww Looking really nice,Geeta:)
We used to live in Plano..and Samui Thai was our fav. place!!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital