Sweet Spot

My photographer is back in town and I am off of my single-mom duties. Double Yay !!! I was on a mission this weekend to find a belt. Let me put it this way, the search was not easy and I tried all shapes, sizes and material before I found this. Right after my husband took that picture he asked me, "Is that where you are supposed to wear a belt?"

...and I wanted to tell him, "Have you really stopped looking at other women around you?"

My Tips for Wearing a Belt for the not-so-skinny Women: 
  • If you are heavy in the mid-section like me, a broader belt works well 
  • I am wearing the belt above my actual waist to create the waist I once knew before my pregnancies.
  • I was more comfortable with the belt under the cardigan but would use a thinner belt if I had to wear it over my cardigan.
  • The key is to find your own sweet spot to adorn the belt.
  • Be adventurous, try out different belts and make your own rules.

6 comments:

Tanvi November 15, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

LOL @ you and your husband! These are great advices! :)

GB November 16, 2010 at 4:54 AM  

Men!!!

Those are good tips and I love the colors!

SG November 16, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

I am glad you did not ask him that question. That is a loaded question. If he said "yes" that is bad news. If he said "no" that is even more bad news. Hahaha.

Sound Horn Please November 16, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

I like the belt! I'm going to go shop for one too! And I loved the heart shaped jali design gold earrings too- those were my favourite in the gold ones featured- Our tastes match! :) Sorry, couldn't find an email Id on your profile. Hence, the long-ish comment here.

Geeta,  November 16, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

SHP - Will add an email id.

SG - LOL ... yep I learned a while ago not to ask these.

Girls - I am really glad my husband does not read this blog. Not that I stop him from doing so.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital