Women in Pumps


Are there days, when certain incidents or thoughts reverberates in your head long after you packed up from work? If yes, it is time to take a few minutes to focus on something you like and unleash those creative neurons. Be it dressing up or arranging flowers or even setting up a dinner table. The key however is not be judgmental or critical and to simply enjoy those moments.

I wore this outfit to work yesterday. I know that mini bag almost looks invisible on my frame, but I love it as I can pull out what I need in less than 5 seconds. On another note, one of my favorite style blogger made it to the Forbes list of top 20 fashion blogs for professional women. Check her site out. I am sure you will like it.

4 comments:

Tanvi November 2, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

I will take your advice and enjoy the moment. Though I am seldom critical ... I over analyze myself and my actions later though! You look sharp! :)

Geeta,  November 3, 2010 at 5:37 AM  

Rama - I am in Dallas TX.

Ladies - TY.

SG November 3, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

You are correct. Never be critical of yourself. Just enjoy life. I never take life seriously. You look nice in that outfit.

Geeta,  November 3, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

SG - TY and you are absolutely right.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital