Thanksgiving Dinner - Cranberry Sauce


Ina Garten's recipes are out there on the Google's doodle link. That's how I came across the recipe for the cranberry sauce. I am not having any guests over but that can change any minute. This Thanksgiving is family only and its been relaxing so far. So relaxing that I am posting recipes as I cook.

Cranberry Sauce Recipe

Cook 12 oz fresh cranberries in 1 cup water with 3/4th cup sugar, chopped green apple and 1/4 cup raisins. Rohan chopped the raisins, not that the recipe needed it, but that's the only way I could keep him occupied.

Simmer for 15 - 20 minutes on medium-low heat until it thickens. Switch off the heat and add the juice of a whole lemon. Refrigerate before serving. As I am not going to be making any lunch today, we relished it with some crackers and low-fat cream cheese rolled in chopped walnuts and chopped raisins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital