Business Lunch


Business lunches are fun (especially if you are the client) and are easy to dress up for than dinners. I doubt if I would ever get to the other side of the table. There is hardly an ounce of salesmanship inside me. A dark wash trouser jeans paired with nude peek toes is my go to piece when I am not trying too hard.


Forget business lunches, I hear casual meetings at Starbucks is the in-thing now, with more people working from home. This one is taken at the end of the day and I do look drained out. Vacation, where are you?

5 comments:

Jahn 'n Style February 17, 2011 at 8:21 PM  

the look is cool...
this is pretty much my friday office outfit.. shirt, denims and heels..comfortable and classy! :)

sulagna ™ February 17, 2011 at 10:12 PM  

hey geeta :) good to hear from you..actually i ahd gone missing for a while ..and those nude peep toes...waow !!!

rama February 17, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

That necklace is cute, and so is the high heels. How do you manage to walk in them, I always fear that i might twist my ankles, and also how can anyone wear them for long time without feeling some amount of discomfort, please tell me. I am always tempted by high heels but end up not being comfortable wearing them.
I have seen heroines in English movies run with their high heels on, and it always amazes me to see them do that so easily.
You look great, have all the fun.

Bhargavi February 18, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

wow! thats a really high heel!! I have trouble balancing myself,so i prefer flats or shoes. Love the necklace!

Couture Me Pink February 20, 2011 at 8:28 AM  

I absolutely love the cut out on the side of the heels!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital