How to Wear Full Skirts

I love pencil skirts but who can resist the flirty appeal of the full skirt. Sure it adds volume but there is no reason to shy away from this piece even for those with a not so flat mid section, as long as you watch out for a few nuances. 
  • I prefer skirts that starts flat and then volumes out. The skirts where pleats start at the top of the skirt adds unnecessary volume.
  • The length is key and I like ones where the skirt ends right at the knees.
  • A fitted top balances out the volume and flare.
  • Style can inspire, but as always chose the bag and shoes based on your needs.
Don't forget to add your tip on wearing a full skirt and have a great week ahead. Happy Monday!!!

7 comments:

Masoom R. Minawala February 28, 2011 at 4:18 AM  

I completely agree with you! Nice post : )

www.style-fiesta.blogspot.com

Geeta,  February 28, 2011 at 5:32 AM  

Masoom - Thanks for stopping by and for your comment.

Jahn 'n Style February 28, 2011 at 8:28 AM  

nice tips...you look lovely!!

Tanvi February 28, 2011 at 9:08 AM  

I agree with your tips! :) Hope you had fun in Vegas!

rama February 28, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

Very pretty. I wish I could wear skirts like that, though now a days I look bulky in long and well fitting skirts too. I think age is catching on me, and no amount of exercise and proper diet is able to win the battle of bulges.
You look really good.

shuchita February 28, 2011 at 11:00 PM  

good tips, full skirts are really feminine i like them

Bikramjit Singh Mann March 1, 2011 at 5:35 AM  

ok does this go for men too he he he he :)

Bikram's

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital