Band or Choir

A few days ago, I received an email from the middle school my daughter will be attending to see if she is interested in joining their Band. I was super exited. Trust me, its not a big deal. In addition there was an invite to attend one of their performances.

I gave her the news. She showed the least interest and said the middle school Choir wanted her to join their team.

We attended the band performance and it was nothing less than spectacular. I tried hard not to influence her decision. Does it really matter, if she chooses an instrument over singing or the other way around? Lets see what she chooses.

5 comments:

Jahn 'n Style March 2, 2011 at 8:43 PM  

the only thing that matters is - what she is passionate about :)

p.s. love your orange top...

shruti March 2, 2011 at 10:12 PM  

As always you look lovely !!
I does'nt matetr what the little lady picks.. encourage ur kids to follow their dream and passion bcz that is where they'll excel!!!!

A March 3, 2011 at 3:37 AM  

I am sure you are proud of her. :))) She will do what she likes.

Tanvi March 3, 2011 at 5:35 AM  

At least she is musically inclined! I always wish I had the passion to learn an instrument.

shuchita March 3, 2011 at 6:07 AM  

I think all that matters is that she is happy,
and the orange looks fab on you

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital