Of Bike Rides and Plaids

Have you ever wondered why most of the technology conferences are held in Vegas? I will leave that to your imagination and let me come back to the subject. We were shopping for my husband's conference trip to Vegas(again) and I found a red plaid shirt for myself . ** wink wink ** I have always had a liking to red plaids.

I owned a few of these shirts all though my teens and college years but for some reason loved my brother's shirts even more. You can say flicking his shirts was one of top #3 reasons for our fights. #1 was me annoying him and #2 was him annoying me. Now, we meet once or max twice a year, I wonder if all that sibling rivalry was even worth it.

What are your thoughts.

5 comments:

Tanvi March 21, 2011 at 6:55 PM  

Oh! I too love wearing my brother's shirts ... I still do!!! Where does your brother live now? Love your plaid shirt... and that is a great shot!

from © tanvii.com

Geeta,  March 21, 2011 at 7:12 PM  

@Tanvi - One in California and another in Australia.

Jahn 'n Style March 21, 2011 at 8:08 PM  

loving your biker avatar!! i love plaid shirts too!!
about the sibling rivalry while growing up...i can say it's only normal :)
P.S. your bike is soooo coooooolllll!!!

rama March 21, 2011 at 9:26 PM  

I love your shirt. I too have a weakness for them. Though I have a trouser like that, and I pair it up with white/red or sometimes a black top. You are looking good.

suburbanmumma March 25, 2011 at 12:24 AM  

Ohh love your shirt!!I love Plaid shirts too!!
BTW,where in Australia?will u visit him?

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital