Girls Night Out

I was looking forward to Friday all week long. A couple of friends from school and I decided to meet up for dinner and a movie. Good Italian food, Tiramisu for dessert, unlimited conversation and a movie is a fool-proof stress buster. Did I forget the pitcher of Sangria?

If you thought you saw it all with heroes fighting bad villains, politicians, rich father in laws and the likes to win lady love, you have not seen enough until you saw Matt Damon fight fate in the movie The Adjustment Bureau. I would have said, watch the movie to see how he does it. But the movie was so bad, I will stay away from recommending it. The only saving grace was the chemistry between Matt Damon and Emily Blunt.

6 comments:

Jahn 'n Style March 5, 2011 at 7:15 PM  

wow!! looks like u r having an amazing weekend :)
and the dress is so spring-y..love it!!

anamika March 5, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

u look cool ans loved yur spring dress:)

shuchita March 6, 2011 at 5:37 AM  

your evening sounds so much fun and the dress is lovely, thanks for the heads up on the movie not yet released in India though

rama March 6, 2011 at 8:08 AM  

Wow, Sangria! I simply love it, come summer with all the fruits around it is one thing I simply enjoy.Good, to meet up with friends especially with school mates. I can understand how much fun it must have been. You are looking great too.

shruti March 7, 2011 at 2:42 AM  

All girls night out.. that in itself sounds FUN!! u surely must had a great time.
I like ur Floral fress.. very summerish !!

Natasha March 7, 2011 at 10:18 AM  

Wow! Helloooo spring n sunshine:) u look great.. And I can't tell you how disappointed I am with matt Damon for picking that movie ..true yawn fest.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital