Spring Break

I am looking forward to this weekend and the following week. The kids are out from school for Spring break. We (husband and I) are taking the whole week off. Nothing planned so far and we are hoping to put to use our spontaneity skills to some good use. Don't worry, I will keep you all updated. 

A good friend from work is coming home this Friday to hang out with us and more importantly to taste some black tea (aka Indian Chai).

How is your week going? Do you have anything planned for the weekend?

3 comments:

Tanvi March 9, 2011 at 8:42 PM  

Oh! Wow!!! That sounds nice. Family time :)

Tanvi
from © tanvii.com

shuchita March 9, 2011 at 9:21 PM  

my week is going great,no specific plans for weekend yet and love the color of the top

A March 10, 2011 at 6:38 AM  

I am so ready for the weekend and the Spring break. But we will lose an hour this weekend because of time change.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital