Lunch With The Girls


The ones who say they are not playing hard ball are most likely to have mastered that art. I can't really blame this fellow, for I went out of my way looking for trouble. It was one of those moments when your head tells you to take that risk at work and not be bothered about how steep the fall is. No matter what, failure sucks big time.

Saturday morning, hubby watched the kids and I worked out. I went though everything that happened in my head. At about the 40th minute of my work out, I was so proud of myself that I tried my best to grab the opportunity that came in my way. A couple of failures are not going to stop me. The graver the failure, the harder I will make my work out in the gym to get it out of my system. That got me thinking. Have you noticed how most of the corporate leaders are toned and fit - its easier to handle stress when you workout.

9 comments:

Masoom R. Minawala March 23, 2011 at 8:38 AM  

You look great! :)

www.style-fiesta.blogspot.com

A, J and S March 23, 2011 at 12:58 PM  

Your shoes are so cute and the blazer looks really good on you!

http://unconfinedaspirations.blogspot.com/

Indie.Tea March 23, 2011 at 8:06 PM  

It IS easier to handle stress that way. And its always better to try and fail than to never try at all (how boring if we never try)...
Cute outfit.
O, and regarding your question about the picture on my blog - that is a stovetop espresso maker. S has family in Switzerland, and they bought a few over when they were visiting the states :)

Patricia Torres March 23, 2011 at 8:54 PM  

Geeta.. how do you always manage to look so fabulous in those skirts... I love what you've put together.. looks fab!!

shuchita March 24, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

rooting for you dear Geeta and there are always ups and downs in career, you look great.

JP,  March 24, 2011 at 5:41 PM  

Good one. Yes, its how we are managing it.

Sound Horn Please March 25, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

Love the outfit Geeta. I love the way you handle stress and well that's corporate life for you- politics- there is no running from it!

Kala March 26, 2011 at 6:06 AM  

Wow, very stylish outfit:) Yes, indeed working out brings out so many good things - mentally and physically. Yoga and the treadmill are my muses.

bollywoodstylediaries March 30, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

Love ur blazer. You look smart!

I agree - exercise does help relieve stress!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital