Sweater Dress


The days of boots, sweater dresses and layering are almost over. I am ready to welcome long bike rides, Spring break and gardening. The trends I am looking forward to this Spring are -

Flare Jeans

Florals 


Earthy Rust Colors

These are pretty obvious choices and nothing on this list takes me off my comfort zone. Here are a few that I would think twice before pursuing. 

Mixing Prints Its a fine line between looking crazy and stylish while mixing prints. But my biggest challenge is that I don't have that many prints to mix and match. 

Menswear Unlike women's clothing, the key to most men's clothing is comfort. I grew up wearing a lot of my brother's clothing. Not anymore. Last thing I need is to try on my husband's clothes and find out I can't fit in.

Whites I have the cleanliness threshold of a 4 year old. My whites are bound to be stained with in minutes.

Are there any trends you are fond of this Spring?

4 comments:

shuchita February 25, 2011 at 1:00 AM  

You look chic love the color of your ensemble,the trend I like is color blocking and florals

Melissa February 25, 2011 at 1:53 AM  

I'm excited about the flare jeans. I'm not going to go with super flare but at least boot cut. Florals are always fun!

I love this sweater dress on you! Belting always makes me happy but the purple with the pink tights (at least they look pink on my computer) is such a fun color combo. You look awesome!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

rama February 27, 2011 at 6:05 AM  

You always look Chic and not just occasionally chic.
I always like only flared jeans, they are supposed to make one look slim, I wear them whether they are in fashion or not. Fashions too keep coming back. I wanted to buy one jeans with the ankle zip, during my recent visit to the US I managed to get one from old navy, it is good and it is the tight jeans but I like it. I also like Rhine stone jeans which I couldn't find anywhere, anyway they suggested I cold buy some stones and stick on my jeans, that is good idea.

Jahn 'n Style February 28, 2011 at 8:37 AM  

you look so cute in that dress :):)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital