Dandia Anybody

A few days a ago my husband suggested I change the art work around the house. I was surprised. He is the one who likes things constant around the house. I guess we are having some roles reversals. Our collection of paintings/art works has grown a bit with family visiting from Australia and India. I doubt I am going to get to it anytime soon.

With the festivities around the corner, are your weekends getting busier? I have no plans for Dusshera yet. Might go to dandia this time with a few girls from work. It's another of those things, I try to get to every year but hardly ever make it. 

I am super exited about Diwali, apple picking and pumpkin pies.
I found these at a local store. I contemplated buying these but eventually did not and saved myself a couple of hundred dollars.

6 comments:

Jahn 'n Style September 27, 2011 at 9:17 PM  

those cute little drawers are really cute...
I'm excited about Diwali too...planning a much-needed vacation around that time :):)

P.S. About Mausam, it could have been a better movie.... I liked the concept of incorporating of a love story with real life incidents like the Babri Masjid demolition, 9/11 and Gujrat riots. But the "story-telling" wasn't so effective...

shuchita September 27, 2011 at 10:28 PM  

we have dandiya starting in Mumbai soon and it's a big deal in this part of the country I will go for that
I am also excited about diwali as am visiting my parents at that time :)

Bikramjit September 28, 2011 at 2:54 AM  

I miss ahemedabad .. navratri was so much fun there ...


Bikram's

A September 28, 2011 at 6:16 AM  

I also don't like to make too many changes but my wife constantly moves furniture and accessories. Well she makes me move...

Kalyan October 3, 2011 at 2:45 AM  

Simply beautiful...lovely decors!

Natasha October 4, 2011 at 12:51 PM  

Love, love the little drawers and the colours are beautiful :) I am excited about all the festivities coming up, I beleive they are the only hings that makes the cold winters seem less dreary :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital