Happiness And Tea

I am back from Richmond Virginia. As of Thursday, the power companies were working on restoring power back but for most parts the city is back in action. I stumbled on the "The Happiness Project" in a bookstore in the airport. Its another of those I-re-discovered-myself-on-a-one-year-blog-project turned book. Don't get me wrong, the book is a good read. Most of all, I could associate myself with the book, almost every single line of it. As I was wrapping up the book, my head was soaring with inspiration and the back of my head was scanning through a plethora of topics that I could write about, ranging from "What Motivates You To Start The Day" to "How To Go The Extra Mile At Home, Just Like We Do Outside the House". By morning, I was back to myself. Who am I kidding!!! I am not one of those deep thinker-types, I like to take it easy, enjoy the moment and take pleasure in mundane things. I might change for the good later, but this is who I am right now. That also means you get a post on my latest obsession and not those deep thoughts that kept me awake at night.
How much would you pay for an ounce of tea? There are many up-scale tea shops sprouting all over the country. I found one reasonably affordable and bought a few ounces of green and white tea. I also found that German Rock Sugar works well with tea than white sugar. It is not too sweet and mellows in the background, letting you savor the taste of tea.

The teapot set is a new addition to my collection of tea pots. I bought it in Toronto's China Town.

4 comments:

rama September 4, 2011 at 9:26 AM  

Same pinch to you. Surprise, surprise, we happened to think alike, you are so right. However your tea pot and tea cups are definitely very beautiful and special. Cheers to all tea drinkers!!!

Bikramjit September 5, 2011 at 2:07 AM  

Beautiful tea pot and mugs ...
I am not a tea person so i wont be able to tell the diference ..

Bikram's

Patricia Torres September 7, 2011 at 7:56 PM  

Gosh.. those tea cups and tea pot are so so beautiful.. I'm a masala chai drinker.. Cant seem to think of 'green'.. ;-)

Rambling Of A Single Girl In The City September 8, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

Im not a tea person .. I love coffee.. So wont be able to say much about tea. But loved ur tea cups and pot.. They are so beautiful :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital