Latest Obsession


 I am obsessed with Instagram. Most pictures I take on my phone are saved via instagram. The 70's or the early 80's look is so nostalgic. May be they remind me of life when time went by slow and being busy and always on the run was not the motto for most. Pictured above is my daughter's locker. Magnetic flowers, mirrors, pencil holders and wall paper for the locker completed hers. The outside could have been fancier, but we struck to our last year's design. Polka dot wall paper cut to a strip, weaved through the cabinet door and struck in place by the magnetic flower. Many I noticed decorate the outside with ribbons ... may be next year.



Another of my latest fascination is the keurig. As I am the only coffee drinker in the house, my weekend coffee time includes a trip to the local Starbucks, leisurely savoring the coffee accompanied by people watching. With the entry of the Keurig, I love the coffee it brews, not too sure whether the deal is economical. But I sure miss the people watching, the many conversations that occurred during the long walks en route to Starbucks and with due thanks to Starbucks k-cups, do not much miss the coffee itself.

1 comments:

Tanvi October 8, 2012 at 1:28 PM  

Oh! You are on instagram too ... my handle is @tanvii is you don't mind connecting there! :)

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital