Me Time

Yoga is the purest form of my-time. I am not sitting there and focusing on what to cook for dinner or how to pick the kids on time with a last minute meeting scheduled at 5:30 or about that deliverable due in the next hour. When I am in the mountain pose, I am rooted to the ground and when in the warrior pose, I am focused on the orientation. Gradually, I have learned to let go of my rambling thoughts and instill a deep appreciation for the rhythmic breathing that weaves the body and soul together in every yogic pose.

In short this post should read, I went back to yoga after a while and loved every bit of it.

2 comments:

It's Me,  June 8, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

Really into Fitness? I thought you loved to sleep more...;-)...Jenz

Geeta,  August 6, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

No change there. I still need my beauty sleep in addition to everything else.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital